Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday Post 465e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3398. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for oone tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Actually, I didn't go until 9:02pm coz right on 9pm PIG mum ordered that I edit a note dad had written for Uncle David. Lucky PIG mum's going back to HK!
  • Fingers crossed I can enjoy another incredible sleep like I did this morning!
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms late arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will complete my HEP twenty minute walk with PIG mum after that when we buy groceries.
  • Back home I've gotta send my GCCW homework and then eat lunch before Jacinta takes me to para table tennis.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm; I'll finish watching the news and wolf dinner down before dad takes me to Dr. Lee's for GG.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee today I've managed FIVE posts; that doesn't usually happen Tuesdays! XD

No comments: