Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday Post 465c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2646. Ha, I'm over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final for today?

  • When dad summoned me over for lunch, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dad cooked knife cut noodles for lunch with lotsa veggies and a lil meat. 
  • Lunch was spooned down with one bowll of soup, after which 'twas time to leave for the cinemas!
  • Dad parked directly outside Hoyts, meaning I hiked up the ramp to reach the cinemas. Only you know how dad's weird about arriving @ everything early? Lol, by the time I entered the building, the cinemas hadn't even opened yet! XD No sweat, I found a pillar to lean my right hip against; standing's not too hard when I can do that.
  • Once the cinema doors opened PIG mum walked into buy our tickets while dad walked with me almost to the cinema entrance and I took a seat.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, we were in the cinema to the most left. For the first time ever, I had to take a step DOWN to reach the seat! PIG mum demands I weight shift to the left whenever before I sit down; I've given myself permission to weight shift all the way to the right before sitting down only when I watch a movie; it felt comfortable and the parents didn't notice. XD
  • EXCELLENT MOVIE! :D I recognised the theme music but loved how it'd been extended for the entire orchestra sound! My favourite scene was when Toad wailed, "I'm too cute to die!!" XD Dad ate most of the popcorn but lemme finish the box with a last small mouthful.
  • Once the movie was over dad immediately put my footrest down and stood up, like he wanted to leave, but I put it back up and happily watched all the credits before putting the footrest down again. Nobody famous voiced the main characters but turns out Hans Zimmer was the conductor/composer for the score so no wonder I loved it - Hans Zimmer also scored my favouritest movie of all time, The Last Samurai!
  • Back home, I headed down to the gobbling :P table. PIG mum fed me half a plain rice cake, one huge mouthful of passionfruit and one delicious mug of Chinese tea for arvo tea.
  • While she watched YouTube videos from the couch, I happily read Matthew Reilly's The Two Lost Mountains for one hour. 
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 67TH time!
  • Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will complete my HEP with her afterwards when we buy groceries from wherever.
  • Jacinta's taking me to play table tennis @ like 2pm and seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm.
  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 68TH time, I'll quickly wolf dinner down and then dad will take me to Dr. Lee's place for GG. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin - Nine's - for the 67TH time: - well hopefully I can see it, since PIG mum has just ordered me off to shower @ 5:51! *sigh*

No comments: