Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday Post 463b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3968. Lol, will definitely have cracked four grand before the night's out! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of the day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and to wait for PIG mum to tumble downstairs from her afternoon tea so that I could ask her to please gimme some arvo tea.
  • I FINISHED ALISON'S BOOK! Luckily, I've got Matthew Reilly's chess tournament book waiting for me; I grabbed that and kept reading; actually, I've nearly finished it!
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long arvo nap I asked please for some arvo tea; instead, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to dad's deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Els to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< But @ least I was finished and back inside before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Arvo tea was one small but DELICIOUS slice of the cheesecake PIG mum baked last night while dad and I watched the NRL out @ Suncorp stadium! I also drank one mug of peppermint tea and happily read The Tournament until PIG mum ordered I shower @ 5:30pm.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today - I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% - bbl, dinnertime!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: