Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Post 464c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2885. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off; after PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for  one tinkle, stamped both  feet dry, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era before walking myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • When dad called dinnertime I used the loo for another tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of his 4WD.
  • Tonight we had dinner @ Malay House. Unsurprisingly, I'm still hungry but the sweet and sour chicken was yummy. Just pity it doesn't come with pineapple!
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding  total for today, the final, finaal events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: