Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday Post 465f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total now apparently stands @ 6824. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just watched YouTube videos.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself sloowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: ANZAC Day public holiday! Personally I'm grateful I'm getting outta one physio session. XD
  • Will remind PIG mum please to help me up by 9:45pm and then looking forward to watching the Super Mario with him toms arvo!
  • Hoping for the chance to read for one hour and the opportunity to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 67TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has aa smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: