Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Post 464b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3372 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'This Present Suffering'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :LP table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dad cooked fried rice tonight! That was with lotsa his home-grown hairy melon and half a chunk of delicious crumbed oven-baked fish.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I was ready to return online, but dad ordered I sit on the sofa and watch the firstt half of the match between the Storm and the Sea Eagles. Further annoyance was that he wouldn't lemme put the footrest all the way up, but hey.
  • Once the halftime siren sounded, I immediately put down the footrest and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, brb after one more loo trip now!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: