Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday Post 462e

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2990. Promise I'll have passed three grand before tonight emds. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, a few wee chunks of beef and five yummy delicious dumplings that Uncle Ricky brought to us from Aunty Rose!
  • Dinner tonight was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one lsdt loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can do that most Mondays now. XD

No comments: