Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday Post 465e

 Good evening! Firstly, apparently, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 6529 (sweet, I'm over 6.5 grand!) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Do The Next Thing'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad summoned me over for dinner, I got off the chair to use the loo for one tinkle before joining him @ the gobbling table - and stacked it. >< I went down silently and tried to aim my butt for the chair but I caught the chair leg and it scaped along the floor and dad heard me and rushed over. >< Fat butt good cushioning and I landed on Era's upper arm so she's very slightly tender but I'm alright.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle after dad pulled me back upright and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • PIG mum appeared from her long afternoon nap and dad immediately told her I'd taken a tumble. Cue PIG mum biting my head off. >< *sigh*
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup carrot, two slices of beef, two slices of chicken and two little pieces of scrambled egg.
  • Dinner was spoobned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over too the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.\

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, I can do that some Mondays. XD

No comments: