Saturday, April 22, 2023

Saturday Post 465b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4306 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Do You Know Him?' Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After I count down my fifteen more minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :P and call out to Jacinta that I'm hungry. She comes, saying CODA rang her two days ago to look after me this morning. We get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, drink one mug of water and sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Heading out to the gobbling :P table, dad leaves me one slice of toast with a small amount of scrambled eggs and ham. Thanks to Jacinta who added one slice of cheese for me; I also enjoyed my first mug of white tea with two sugars and wrote out the wedding caRD for Peter Pie and Yu Lam!
  • That done, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the passenger seat of Jacinta's car. Thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt both ways today.
  • At Calamvale Central she parked around the outside and got a trolley for us, while I quickly posted an update onto Facebook.
  • Our first stop was to Woolies to buy a loaf of bread; I told Jacinta to buy her own groceries too and save herself from another trip back.
  • Our other stop was to buy an egg salad sushi roll for my arvo tea.
  • Once home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Jacinta flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Jacinta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one more when Jacinta gave Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside Jacinta made me another mug of white tea with two sugars and added extra oyster sauce to the leftovers dad made for lunch, delicious! Unfortunately, dad got home and chucked a cow about that, watered the rice down, wouldn't lemme finish it and tried making me one huge mug of peppermint tea! I refused it, since I wanted my third and final big mug of white tea with two sugars. *huh*
  • Instead, I went to the bathroom and Jacinta helped me get changed for the wedding! Dad was unhelpful, bugging me SEVERAL times was I coming out yet but finally shut up when I asked him did he want me coming out half naked? XD
  •  Dad dropped me off and Aunty Harmony walked behind me for awhile as dad went and reparked the car. Luckily the path was all concreted.
  • @ the welcome desk, you gave a thumbprint! First you picked a colour (obviously blue for me) and stuck your thumb making a tree before signing your name and then someone helped you wipe your thumb clean!
  • I took the usual spot I sit for during ESS. I stood up for the entrance of the bridal party and was very thankful that only the couple ended.
  • I stood again to sing the two worship songs but suddenly dad appeared and held Era, :o)
  • Pastor Iggy spoke and then Reverend Chris married them! When they walked out we all stood and threw flower petals @ them. 
  • After that was photos; thanks to Aunty Jo who walked with me up to the photos and then I stood beside the groom!
  • Sitting back down, there were cool refreshments and I had a great chat to Jack Wat; he's working @ Brisbane airport and getting married soon!
  • Dad said let's go just when games were starting; he's attending the Saturday church service, see.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, had my egg salad sushi roll and one huge mug of peppermint tea, read for awhile, used the loo for another tinkle and popped online.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 65TH time.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and like two little cubes of yummy BBQ pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and dessert was half an oven-baked charsiu bun (they're not bad!); after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back  online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope everyone learns lots @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: