Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday Post 462b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3541 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secoondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Palm Sunday Praise'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I spent the remaining time left reading match report after match report, basking in the Broncos' glory. XD
  • Then I watched the full match replay from last night's game! Yay that PIG mum had headed upstairs into pigland, meaning I could happily slump against the right side rest and tap out the time with just Era's pointer~
  • Once the match finished, I headed over to read Alison's book for one hour.  PIG mum fed me one gloopy mouthful of delicious passionfruit and one mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea.
  • After reading, I went and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my short second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after just 12% but happily leaned fully against the eight side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: