Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Thursday Post 463

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5277 steps (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, John piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Boooks @ judgement'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Onwards And Upwards' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Challenge To Serve' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature called when PIG mum woke me with her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I was sure she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around one hour later wakes me again for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Soon, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before letting Karina inside @ 7:30am and then rushing off for her half-day's work.
  • Karina knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning and hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes, leaving when Pearl nods @ her.
  • When she comes back I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over to the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is three yummy Weet-Bix with a yummy thin stream of honey over each, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's front seat and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip, kindly helping me buckle my own seatbelt all day.
  • Karina found parking on level two and got a trolley for us. I used the loo once, grabbed a Lian Hearn novel and happily read for one hour, finishing page seventy-five @ 10:13 and reaching pg. 100 @ 10:42am.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: