Saturday, April 22, 2023

Saturday Post 465d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @  . Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read match reports from the Broncos' game last night against the Eels and basked in their glory. XD
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: instead of attending ESS, dad's taking me to my first-ever para table tennis competition! I've not any expectations @ all; originally dad said I'd definitely lose but when I wailked @ him asn't he supposed to encourage me and not put me down he amended his words and said I didn't say you'd lose; I just said you wouldn't win any points!! >< XD

No comments: