Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday Post 466d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Apparently, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 6007. Woot I'm just over six grand! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just watched Westlife clips on YouTube.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: it's the Labour Day public holiday! Dad's attending some wood workshop thing with his mates but PIG mum's taking me to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture early toms arvo. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD Perhaps espect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I don't think the shops are open toms.
  • But worse of all, doubt I've got any support for personal care toms. *sigh*
  • Although maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 70TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: