Friday, April 7, 2023

Friday Post 463d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2394 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Good Of Good Friday'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Dad eventually awoke from his arvo nap and immediately ordered I play table tennis for thirty minutes. bout midway through, PIG mum woke up, came downstairs and cheered me on.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum fed me one yummy banana, half a flavoured rice cake (they're really yummy!) and one mug of green tea. Happiness was reading for one hour, reaching pg. 250 @ 5:11pm.
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully  sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the right side raight side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Once she dried my back and the back of the chair, I did everything else and PIG mum didn't feaature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo seat, I dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight was two slices of home-made pizza dearest dad made! Entree was three chips with a drop of tomato sauce and three green grapes but isn't dad the sweetest? He gave me like one teaspoonful of rice since he knows I need rice for dinner!
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of peppermint tea; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • PIG mum's watching the CM Good Friday service and I'm about to watch another Queensland derby - the Dolphins vs. the Cowboys! Meaning I don't really care who wins. XD\
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after halftime following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: