Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Tuesday Post 464b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2942; lol, I'll definitely have cracked three grand before Tuesday ends!! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day I got off the computer and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea please? I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • After swallowing half a small mouthful of gooey passionfruit, drinking one big yummy mug of peppermint tea and munching half a tasty chives rice cake, I happily read for one hour. Annoyance was finding out that sneaky PIG mum had taken my mobile away after I'd finished lunch. *sigh* But I finished pg. 325 just before 4:35pm, reached pg. 333 @ 4:40pm, finished pg. 350 @ 5pm and finished pg. 375 @ 5:25am.
  • Before returning online I used the loo for one more tinkle. Dearest dad's just returned home from work~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Peter Overton but still Sydney's??) for the 61ST time: Canavan, Minns (heard), Meyer, Shorten, Dutton, Todhunter (heard) Longmire, Haumole (first name), Tevita (first name), Ciraldo (heard) Djodan (heard), Lodge, Manu (heard), Crichton (heard), Groom, Higgins, Upcroft, Albanese, King, Faruqi, Allport, Kinney, Hahn, Croucher, Clint (first name), Minns, Breon (first name),Cleary (heard), Luai (heard) Wiedler (heard), Rugg. Moulton, Cocchi Bell, Willington, Kuleas Tomasi (heard), Car, Dashal (first name), Lal, Upcroft (heard), Lester and Hand. James read the sports report and Kate Creedon read the weather report. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1USc = 67.32AUDc. Brisbane: 17-27 toms and partly cloudy.

No comments: