Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday Post 462b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2959. Promise I'll have cracked three grand before Tuesday ends. XD Righteo, potential final, final eevents for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day online, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and read Alison's book for one hour. I forgot what time I reached page 200 but I reached pg. 222 @ 4:56pm and reached pg. 225 @ exactly 5pm!
  • After one more loo trip I returned online. PIG mum rushed off too play ping pong with Ping Yee but forgot sth and returned home, banging the door, meaning I had to get up and walk to the door and let her in. *sigh*
  • But dearest dad's home now~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while I was watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Peter Overton) for the 55TH time: Hayne, Trump (heard), Genders, Gould, Zahos, Meyer, Kohler, Croucher, Albanese (heard), Gallagher, Katter, Hunter, Chew, Piotrowski, Hawke, Pradeep (first name), Burrows, Minns (heard), Sharp, Catley, Jihad (first name), Dib, Heppell, Wilton, Goldsmith, Hame (first name), Sele, Keppie, Trbojevic, Powers, Ogeil, Tadros (heard),  Annalise (first name), DiCaprio, Jardim, Day, Crow (heard), Haggas, Jorgensen, Bolt, Khoury, Connell and  Jenkins. Dalton (heard) and Mortimer.  67.54USc = 1AUD and Telstra shares rose three cents! Confusion: Nine Now's showing Sydney's news again...? Amber read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 17-31.

No comments: