Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wednesday Post 463c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4454 (so positive I'll have cracked 4.5 grand before the night ends XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Easter Mindset' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after dinner!! Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Usually, nature calls hourly after that first sunlight pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly with Pearl until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again and relieving myself.
  • After dearest dad has kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and left for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum came back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sat over the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • After getting myself a spoon (10TH time this year PIG mum has made me get my own cutlery) from the drawer, getting, unscrewing, pouring, replacing the lid and returning to the fridge the milk, breakfast was the yummier (so flakes) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97,3FM both ways, too.
  • Today I took a thirty minute hike around UJnderwood MarketPlace. PIG mum was mean and wouldn't lemme buy a sushi roll foir arvo tea, but hey.
  • Back home, PIG mum had me standing @ the stove and cooking green tea soba! She added lotsa vegiges and soup pork to that but was feeling unsociable and sat on the sofa watching YouTube. Not that I cared: I muted my mobile and then played Jewel Quest. XD
  • At 1:55pm I went and sat over the loo for two tinkles before sitting by the front door waiting for Jacinta, who arrived five minutes late since she was stuck in traffic.
  • Sparkless3 transferred into her boot, I climbed into her passenger seat and she tootled me off to play table tennis. I'm the only one with a severe physical disability there; everyone else just has a cognitive impairment; many are mostly non-verbal.
  • One girl brought everyone two little Easter eggs each! Even better, @ the end Kim put some basket on her side of the table; when you faced her for your turn she'd serve gently @ you and your purpose was to get the ball into the basket! Me with sh*tty hand-eye co-ordination didn't do too well but I got my fair share of Easter eggs anyway because Kim declared that should the ball hit the edge of the box it'd count! For others, I noticed that she actually moved the basket so that the ball fell in and she'd hand out Easter chocolate. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: