Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday Post 462c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4166 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now just five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Back to SCSC for dinner again tonight. *sigh* Why do you think every Thursday I say I like live for my lunches out? @ least PIG mum ordered that little saucer of rice for me, so I shan't fret. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over..
  • Toms: PIG mum says she'll ring Top Health doctors toms morning and see when she can get me in to see Dr. Ku; there's some form that needs filling out saying that I've got an intellectual disability before I can compete in the para table tennis events Kim's talking about?
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking somewhere, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms.
  • Seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Jacinta's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 54TH time!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: