Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Post 464b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2256; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Feed On Christ' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now just two. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After I published the first report, I read match report after match report and basked in the Broncos' glory. Actually I thought captain Reynolds was rather mean; they'd obviously already won the match so why did he haveta rub salt into their opponent's wounds and kick a field goal? XD
  • Once the most important two hours of my day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to come downstairs from her long arvo nap and gimme some arvo tea.
  • When she did, I swallowed one half mouthful of yummy passionfruit, half a plain rice cracker and one delicious mug of green tea using the powder Aunty Nga had sent me. Gosh, it's expensive!
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both  eyes for the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off; after PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: