Sunday, April 23, 2023

Monday Posy 465d

 Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5395 (eh? How did I suddenly reach more than half a normal person today? Beats me! XD) but secondly and way moost importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 66TH time! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and she tootles us off to Underwood Marketplace, parking underground since it's been drizzling toiday.
  • Catching the lift up, we bump into Aunty Anne, Mid and Small Chow? Where's Big Chow? I ask. Working, Small Chow tells me.
  • PIG mum and I head into Big W coz I need to buy new underwear and a crop top. I'm pissed because PIG mum's planning to fly back to HK soon and won't get CODA to gimme morning carers coz I don't have enough funding? I mean, WTF?! >< *sigh*
  • Back home, lunch was one toasted baked bean and one slice of cheese sandwich plus one mug of that delicious green powder tea Aunty Nga had sent me. Wonder why dearest dad didn't returm home for lunch today?
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, PIG mum tootles me back to Unique Physiotherapy to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
  • While I enjoyed her firm ministrations, PIG mum enjoyed yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Anna. My sincerest thanks to Aunty Anna who always responded, thus keeping a conversation flowing. Me? Her incessant droning sent me to sleep; when I was awoke she was STILL yapping! Luckily I didn't snore though. XD
  • I sat outside and drank one little paper cup of water while PIG mum paid Aunty Anna and booked me in for the same time next week. Isn't Aunty Anna hard-working: despite tomorrow being the ANZAC Day public holiday, she's still working!
  • Back home, I use the loo once more for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a bice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Rebecca flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Rebecca rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one gloopy mouthful of yummy passionfruit, half a flavoured rice cake and one huge mug of yummy peppermint tea. Somehow I must've showered super-fast today because I read for 1.5 hours and not just one! Thanks to Rebecca whoo found me another book to read until the next book club: Matthew Reilly's The Two I've Forgotten What. XD While I read, Rebecca massaged Ela very gently for only twenty minutes and then just sketched.
  • At 5:55pm I quickly used the loo for one more tinkle and not two, coz PIG mum had turned the television off and I needed time to boot it back up again to watch the news!
  • At 6pm I signed Rebecca off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next week and not toms coz it's ANZAC Day. Actually, she's working toms so she's gonna be rich!
  • Toms: ANZAC Day public holiday. Immensely thankful I get to skip a session of blasted physio. XD
  • Instead, dad and I might see the Mario movie!
  • Just a pity I'll not get any support for personal care, though ... *sigh*
  • But maybe I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 67TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • About thirty minutes left till Rebecca minds me from 4-6pm.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's Sydney's, with Peter Overton) for the 66TH time: Albanese, Hastie, Croucher, Jardim, Saba (heard), Partridge, Hennick, Tarneaka (first name), Strickland, Heinke (heard), Cotsis, Pearl, Perrottet, Freelander, Tedesco, Robinson, Rugg, Doueihi, Trbojevic (heard) Thistlethwaite, Ray Cewwdon (heard) Raffoul, Whyte, Hagan, Lane, Ty (first name) Sim (first name), Penzo Cleary , Korobete (heard), (heard Doueihi, Wiedler (heard), Crichton (heard), Canning, Rove (first name) and Humphries (heard). Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 66.75USc and Telstra shares fell. Amber read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 18-25.

No comments: