Monday, April 17, 2023

Tuesday Post 464

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2638 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Embracing Jesus'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Must Care For The Needy (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's ''Future Faithfulness'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, third consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first daylight pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly with Pearl until dearestt dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl body slams him for that cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shorttly before noisy PIG mum begins her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • After PIG mum lets Lena inside @ 9am, Lena knocks, opens the door and calls good morning. When I nod Pearl @ her, Lena laughs and says fifteen more minutes? After another nod from Pearl, Lena wisely withdraws, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum, even though technically Pearl's anatomically incompatible to give the Bear Bum. XD
  • After Lena comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for 0ne tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Lena, who tells me she had cereal for breakfast.
  • For breakfast I get three Weet-Bix with a thin stream of honey, TWO slices of DARK RYE (first time I've tried it; usually it's light rye and I originally thought it'd been BURNT! XD) toast lightly spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, one warm mug of coffee (to hopefully ease the PMS headache), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Lena's passenger seat, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she does all day) and she tootles me off to Breathe for physio. Since we arrive early, I get like twenty minutes  to play Jewel Heroes, score~
  • Physio today: 1.655km bike ride, thirty bicep curls per hand with 4kg dumbbell, 36 shoulder press per hand with 4kg dumbbell,, 36 chin-ups and boxing!
  • Woo hoo, no physio next Tuesday since it's ANZAC Day! When I left Lena tootled me off to Pinelands Plaza for my thirty minute walk, grocery shop and pork salad roll lunch buying.
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious pork salad roll; Lena also made me one big mug of white tea sweetened with one big spoonful of honey since PIG mum wasn't home yet, yay!
  • When PIG mum returned home, she immediately yapped endlessly @ Lena, who got her to sign her off @ precisely 2pm even though PIG mum kept yapping @ her for another two minutes before letting her leave. Not seeing her next Tuesday since it's ANZAC Day!
  • I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over and read for one hour; fingers crossed PIG mum'll gimme some arvo tea!
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 61ST time!
  • Toms: Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Also going to the department of transport and getting my disability parking permit renewed; has it already been five years??
  • Jacinta's coming @ 2pm and taking me to our last para table tennis session before the competition this Sunday! I'm still worried about my serve ... o_O 
  • Looking forward to seeing the 6pm news bulletin for the 62ND time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: