Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wednesday Post 463d

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4659. See? Told you I'd pass 4.5 grand! XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • As expected, we were stuck a bit in peak hour traffic. Annoying for Jacinta, since she drives a manual car but I enjoyed the extra time playing Jewel Quest. XD
  • Took a nice hot shower back home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, back outside @ the gobbling :P table arvo tea was one yummy banana and even better, Jacinta made me one mug of white tea with one spoonful of sweetener since the parents had gone on walkies!
  • Oops outta time, so just super-briefly:
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 56TH time. Used the loo for one more tinkle before Jacinta left @ 6:30pm. Won't see her next week coz she's on holidays!
  • Had the usual dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: