Sunday, April 30, 2023

Monday Post 466c

 Good morning again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2538 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum finishes off with absolutely mpthing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • After getting myself a spoon (13th time this year I've had to get myself cutlery; last year 'twas twenty-five but we're not even halfway through the year yet ><), the milk, unscrewing the lid, pouring the milk, recapping and putting the milk back into the fridge, breajfast is one bowl of leftover broken Weet-Bix with a tiny drizzle of honey, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and buckle my seatbelt. She tootles us off to the Runcorn IGA - gosh it's busy!
  • We walk every aisle and just buy one tube/box of silken tofu. I tell PIG mum she's mean since she won't lemme buy anything for morning tea but she says she'll gimme some chocolate Easter Bunny once we're home.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: