Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday Post 466b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4412 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Yield In Your Brokenness'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After my most important two hours of the day were up, I used the loo once, grabbed the first book Era felt when I walked over to the bookshelf and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • I'd grabbed one of George R.R. Martin's books! I happily read that for one hour, reaching page twenty-five @ 3:45pm. 
  • PIG mum griped how small the words were; I told her I'll try only read when it's sunny outside.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over..

  • Then I watched the first half of the Canterbury vs. St. George game! Obviously I'm cheering for Canterbury College since I attended Canterbury College for high school; I also enjoyed slumping against the right side of the armchair and tapping out the time with Era's middle finger since PIG mum was upstairs having her long arvo nap. She tumbled downstairs shortly after dearest dad returned home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates and ordered me off to shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shoorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening booth eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off and PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped the feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: