Saturday, April 29, 2023

Saturday Post 466b

 Good evening again! With a plodding total of 3711, lemme continue events for Saturday?

  • Nature calls twice more before Nisha arrives and says fifteen more minutes? only I fall back asleep and don't wake again until she opens the door! I use the pot :P for one tinkle, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brish teeth, drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for bbreakfast. Dad did his once-weekly eggs on toast ... but with TUNA, it tasted a little weird. XD I also drank my first big mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read for thirty minutes. After Nisha finished her own breakfast, I asked her to please massage Ela.
  • While Nisha closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into her car's passenger seat. At Calamvale Central, Nisha got a trolley for us and then we bought groceries from Woolies before I tried buying a sushi from the new place just opened outside the elevator - egg and eel!
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Nisha reheats lunch for me with added oyster sauce and makes me two more big mugs of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey.
  • At 1:40pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and then @ 1:45pm Nisha tootles me off to BCAC to play ping pong with dad.
  • We play four rounds; thanks to dad who went with me to the disabled loo between the 3rd and 4th rounds and lifted the loo lid for me.
  • Back home I munch the sushi - it's delicious! - and finish The Two Sth Sth! Wonder what I'll read next week?
  • Had the usual dinner, drank soup, took bowl to the sink and returned online.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special.
  • Would love lunch out with other BCACers but resigned to a pissy little Unhappy Meal with dad - actually, lately we've been eating @ Hungry Jack's coz they offer thick cut chips! - and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl just after 9pm, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • No comments: