Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday Post 463c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4179 (see? Told you I'd crack four grand today! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Real Easter'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today - I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually, I was all done after 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before I called PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears and washed and dried Era, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Easter Monday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: