Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday Post 464

Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work  plodding 3554 steps (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Pray For His Fame'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "You're A Reflector'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Feed On Christ' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Reconciling Relationships' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Right, confusion: I thought I'd enjoyed an awesome night's sleep when I was woken by PIG mum's noisy daily aTHUMPING around upstairs but how come when I used the pot :P I could already hear liquid inside?? Yet I have ZERO recollection of using the pot :P last night?? o_O XD
  • PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and leaves for her half-day's work @ 7:30am; Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore until Annette comes to mind me from 10am.
  • I brush teeth, do a number two, eat breakfast, read for thirty minutes, use the loo again and then head out to Calamvale Central with Annette.
  • She parks @ one end of the shopping centr; I hike to the other end to buy groceries from Woolies and a veggie tempura sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Get home and shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Annette reheated rice leftovers for lunch and made me two more mugs of white tea with one spoonful of golden syrup, since sneaky dad hid both the sugar and the honey. *sigh*
  • After I use the loo for two more tinkles Annette tootles me off to church to play ping pong with dearest dad and I sign her off with my thanks and byes. She's back 10-2 next Saturday.
  • Dad and I only played three times today and not four since he was attending Saturday church service tonight.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and munched my yummy veggie tempura sushi roll with one mug of peppermint tea. Only it gave me diarrhoea! o_O
  • But happiness was getting to read for THREE HOURS today! :D
  • All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s but Sydney’s?? XD) for the 59TH time (read by Georfie Gardener: Dibben, Toga (heard), Gnoffo (heard), Gedge, Tougher, Csergo, Roman, Roycroft, Raworth (pronounced Rayworth), Chalmers, Sussan (first name), Ley, Wick (heard), Minns (heard), Tahan, Hespe, Rooney, Magnussen (heard), Merrick (first name), Trump, Noem, Pence (heard), Langskail, Msrwick, Conway, Beaumont, Goldsworthy (heard), Macron (heard), Greenbank (heard), Dixon, Balzer, Crichton, Daly (first name), Trbojevic, Seibold, Hynes (heard), Butcher (heard), Gamble (heard), Frizell (heard), Ciraldo, Kikau (heard), Griffin, Papley, Longmire, Giddey, Hooper (heard) and Horan (heard). Belinda read the weather. Brisbane: 16-30 toms.

  • Used loo for one tinkle, had the usual dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.

  • Lol, @ 8:35pm PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and headed upstairs for bed! Keeping in mind she already slept all arvo after getting her xray report from the doctor ... cripes, her toe's fractured and come Monday she's gotta ring to book an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon ... o_O

  • Anyways, hopefuly bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: