Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday Post 462d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now apparently stands @ 5258 ... I can understand how I passed half a normal person yesterday and they day before but am not sure about today ... well, should I get another ridiculously high total toms I suppose I'll haveta start dividing Wally's numbers. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • I happily read for another thirty minutes, reaching page fifty @ 1:29pm.
  • At 1:45pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles before Nisha tootled me off to BCAC to play ping pong with dad!
  • We played only three rounds today but the second round went for two rounds itself. Our final match was funny, some old uncle came to watch us: dad lemme win the first set and won the second set himself before letting me win the third set! After I'd taken the match, the uncle immediately cheered loudly and held out his hand for a high five, to which Era immediately returned.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table where dad fed me my calamari sushi roll and one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was then reading for two straight hours - I've read for three hours toiday! :D I reached pg. 100 @ 5:13pm, pg. 111 @ 5:29pm and pg. 125 @ 5:52pm.
  • Oops outta time so just super-briefly: used loo, popped online, used loo again, had dinner, took bowl to sink, returned online, used loo, helped mum cook banana bread, returned loo and used loo once more @ 9pm.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people but expecting a pissy little sth with dad @ Hungry Jacks then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum.
  • But planning to read match report after match report and watch the full match replay of the Broncos vs. the Tigers match that was played tonight!~
  • And dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: