Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wednesday Post 464c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3676. Righteo, final, final events foor ttonight?

  • I had one tinkle before Tracey flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tracey rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside I drank one big mug of peppermint tea and probably had some fruit.
  • Before Tracey left, I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online after finishing my GCCW homework. 
  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and several small chunks of yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself once more slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Karina's coming @ 7:30am and taking me to GCCW for 9:30~ I hope Ken will remember to bring Easter eggs! :D
  • Having lunch @ Ho Lin Wah afterwards because PIG mum says go buy groceries @ Coles once lunch has finished to fill out my HEP.
  • Karina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Book club's happening toms night but my roster doesn't say who's taking me ... may haveta chase CODA toms arvo when I get home.
  • Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: