Sunday, April 2, 2023

Monday Post 462c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2268 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after Jacinta leaves and I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 54TH time!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and she tootles us off to the Warrigal Square Woolies for grocery shopping. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and we listen to 97.3FM all day, too.
  • At Woolies I walk from one end of the store (to buy milk) to the other (to buy one box of facial tissues before paying through the self-checkouts.
  • 'Back home I use the loo again and plop briefly online before heading over to the gobbling :P table @ 12:30pm.
  • Lunch is one toasted runa in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese (obviously, PIG mum wouldn't add TWO slices of cheese for me like Peggy does nor butter one side for me! XD) cut into two rectangles and one mug of plain green tea. Yay that dearest dad returned home in time to share lunch with me~ Another happiness was getting to play Jewel Quest for fifteen minutes after lunch, since PIG mum was sitting @ the coouch watching YouTube. XD
  • At 1:20pm I use the loo for one more tinkle and climb back into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD; this time, she tootles me off to Unique Physiotherapy to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Right @ the beginning, PIG mum was that excited to get to yap the entire hour she repeated one word five times before continuing but then I think she remembered that noboody else was gonna compete with her so she only repeated one more word thrice. XD Me? Her boring voice sent me to sleep, but thankfully I didn't snore. XD
  • Aunty Anna also gave me cupping! Must remember to tell Jacinta; the first time, I didn't tell Nisha; she gasp and said in a horrified whisper, " What HAPPENED to your back?!" When I reassured her 'twas fine she was like phew, I thought you'd been abused! XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over..

  • Jacinta's minding me from 4-6; will hopefully get to read Alison's book for one hour!
  • Also looking forward to watching the 6pm new bulletin (Nine's) for the 54TH time!
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2. She'll take me to Breathe for physio with Eric and then we'll buy groceries from the Pinelands Plaza Coles before I buy a pork salad roll for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Don't think I've got anymore appointments after Lena leaves; looking forward to spending the most important two hours of my day online, reading Alison's book for one hour and watching the 6pm bulletin for the 55TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's, read by Peter Overton) for the 54TH time: Mobayed, Greenwich, Minns (heard), Azixe, Holahan, Finucan Albanese,Sanna (first name), Marin, Zelensky (heard), Putin (heard) Croucher, Kearsley, Trump, Crennan, Frankham, Tacopina, Malka (first name), Leifa, Genders, Hayne, Westacott, Reay, Turrell Greenberg, Wiedler (heard),  Reynolds, Burton Murdoch (heard),  Sweet, Rugg (heard), Yunupingu, Burney - err, I've just realised that I'm watching Sydney's news? Someone called Belinda's reading the weather report, 1AUD = 66.82USc and Telstra shares are steady @ like $4.22. Brisbane toms: 19-29.

No comments: