Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wednesday Post 463e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 4860. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played Jewel Quest for ten minutes.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms:  Karina's minding me from 7:30am till 3:30pm and taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Even more excitingly, I'm having my final birthday celebration over lunch with Mr. Hall @ The Glen! Hopefully he'll remember to turn up... he did say he didn't require any reminder from me tonight/toms morning. XD
  • Should dad not take us out for dinner toms night (he prolly won't, since PIG mum works Thursday mornings) I might watch the Storm vs. Roosters game. Don't care who wins though.
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a lovely week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Haven't done that for awhile! XD

No comments: