Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday Post 462f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3260. See? Told you I'd crack three grand! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played Jewel Quest for twenty-five minutes while listening to Pentatonix YouTube videos.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2, taking me to Breathe for physio with Eric, buying groceries with me from Coles @ Pinelands and coming home with my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands.
  • Don't have anything else happening after she sees me showered and fed with lunch (presumably a tuna toastie). Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading Alison's book for one hour and watching the 6pm bulletin for the 55TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five!

No comments: