Thursday, April 6, 2023

Thursday Post 463b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5417 but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 57TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final affairs for tonight?

  • After posting an update onto Facebook and using the loo for one more tinkle we started grocery shopping @ Woolies and finished upstairs @ Coles, before Karina tootled me off to The Glen Hotel for my last birthday celebration for 2023!
  • Since there wasn't any parking available up front, karina sat me down first before going to repark her car. As I took a seat a car suddenly honked its horn @ me and I waved, betting that was Mr. Hall even though I couldn't see into the car.
  • 'Sure enough, it was! We hugged and he took a seat beside me; we chatted until Karina returned. I introduced them and then we entered the restaurant with Mr. Hall leading the way; he jokingly snarking @ me, "Well, hurry up!" I just waved Green Sticky back @ him, shooting back, "Well, mind your manners, unless you wanna whack across your shins??" XD
  • We walked up a ramp to the table, with the waitress telling us that today's special was lamb. Dulp, not for me!
  • We all shared cheesy garlic bread for entree, for mains Mr. Hall had the barramundi, I had the fried chicken burger and Karina had the chicken schnitzel.
  • Over lunch, we just chatted. Mr. Hall's going too Europe next month for holidays! He likes listening to audiobooks now~
  • After lunch Karina tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving my bag back to me.
  • Back outside, I booted up the computer while Karina went to clean the bathroom before sitting to gently massage Ela for several minutes.
  • At 3:30pm I went over to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week.
  • After PIG mum got home she nabbed @ least half my sausage bun and only gave me one mug of peppermint tea, not my needed once-weekly fix of HK-style milk tea! >< *sigh*
  • Before returning online, I did another stinky unspeakable.
  • Toms: Easter Friday public holiday! Plus is that I get outta one session of physio but minus is that Peggy won't come help with personal care. Dunno what's happening, but should PIG mum not help me up by 9:45am I'm gfonna STAY IN BED ALL DAY and not get up till 5:55pm to watch the 6pm news!! XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's; read by Peter Overton but why still Sydney's??) for the 57TH time: Hayne, Cunneen, Genders (heard), Dutton, Fletcher, Willan (heard), Ingram, Heinke, Banjo (first name), Tansi, Pascoe, Slabbers, Pearl (heard), Minns, Mannix, Upcroft, Trump, Mitt (first name), Romney, Sajudin, Treloar, Arvier, Schleffler, Nitiana (first name), Zelensky, Putin (heard), Masters, Tomasi (heard), Macron (heard), Rene (first name), Licata, Killoran, Latrell (first name), Tedesco (heard), Manu (heard), Ruldolf, Spieth, Saie (first name), Patil, Bolt and Slater. 67.03USc = 1AUD. Chris Kohler read the finance report and Amber read the weather report. Brisbane was - huh they only show Sydney suburbs! But Brisbane toms: 18-27; storms are forecast.

No comments: