Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Post 464

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3031 steps (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Talk To Your Tears'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Give God All The Glory'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Uphill All The Way'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually six and sixthly, the spam count for the week's eleven but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 58TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Turns out last night was the 9th; the reason why I'd heard that the pot :P wasn't totally empty when I'd used it Thursday morning was because I'd already used it once before going to bed Wednesday night! 
  • Nature called when the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to start tipping bins and woke me; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  • The next time I'm awoken for the pot's when dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage. After he's kissed me bye, retucked me back intoo bed, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and left for his hard day's work, I cuddle Pearl  and we happily snored for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside to await Tracey's arrival.
  • When Tracey doesn't come, PIG mum helps me up herself; once I've brushed teeth, used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • After getting myself a spoon (the 13th time this year I've had to get myself cutlery), the milk, pouring and replacing the milk, breakfast is one bowl of the less yummy (so sticky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Luckily, Tracey arrives shortly after I've begun breakfast; she just overslept. XD

  • Breakfast finished, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Tracey's passenger seat. Thanks to Tracey who helps me with my seatbelt all day, although she didn't put Calamvale Central into her GPS; luckily I was listening and when the GPS told her to enter the M2 northbound I'm like umm, stop? XD
  • Parked outside Calamvale Central; Tracey grabs a shopping trolley for us and we head inside to enjoy the aircon. Fantastic, there's an electronic store directory just inside the entrance; I tell Tracey that the haircut place's 'called 'Go Cutt', she types the name into the machine and then leads us there from the directions the electronic store directory provided. Glad she can read maps coz I can't! XD
  • Only had to wait one head before mine got cut. My hairdresser was Taiwanese; I really like getting haircuts from there because it's the only time I'm ever instructed to put my head down! XD
  • Hair cut, we then buy groceries from Woolies; a box of cheap facial tissues from me, while I tell Tracey to buy her own groceries also.
  • Instead, Tracey buys Korean fried chicken from Hanaromart!!!
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Tracey wqho helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Tracey flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tracey rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Era.
  • Back outside, first lunch was the Korean fried chicken Tracey bought; delicious! We had one wing and one drumstick each. Then she made me a toasted tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO slices of cheese but unfortunately not buttered coz mean PIG mum told her it's either butter/cheese. When she was outta earshot, I quietly told Tracey 'twas both unless PIG mum was around. The big mug of white tea was also very welcome~
  • When Tracey left @ 2pm, Tiff came to give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises. Next week, we're gonna cook sweet potato noodles together but even better, she's got training for the two Fridays after that and can't come! When exercises for Ela finished and we started searching for recipes, Tiff asked me had I eaten the orange chocolate she'd brought for me? I said sneaky mother must've hidden it and called upstairs asking her to bring some for us; PIG mum conmes downstairs saying dunno where your dad's hidden it, but here, have a small chocolate Easter egg each. Thanks to Tiff who immediately opened mine for me; after I'd munched it she opened hers and gave it to me too! 
  • Tiff kindly walked with me over to the gobbling :P table before leaving. I propped both feet up and happily read the new book club novel for one hour, getting to page fifty.
  • Before popping online, I sat over the loo and did another stinky unspeakable.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 58TH time!
  • Must remember to ask dad is there any table tennis @ church toms arvo.
  • Annette's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Wonder if  she'll bring me anymore Easter eggs? Nah, Easter's over. XD
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed I can read the new book club novel for three hours; Saturday's my reading day!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella) for the 58TH time:Syrrell (first name), Gyte (heard), Kingsun, Beasley, Bissell, Mayr, Flannery, Wingrove, Minns, Pearce, Park, Reason, Cunneen, Button, Batth, Varinder (first name), Spencer, Dymock, Napoli, Cleveland Hibbert, Ley, Albanese (heard), Mullany, Ryder, Euan (first name), Aitken, Kalyn (first name), Ponga,  Kroehn, Foran (heard), Fifita (heard), Dummer, Hateley Dunkley Holbrook (heard), Sarina (first name), Olynyk, Andaloro, Quant, Whitfeld, Fenton (heard),  Biden and Quinn. 1AUD = 67USc. Alyssa read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Broadbeach. Brisbane was 15-28 today. Brisbane toms: Sunrise 6:04am Sunset 5:32pm

No comments: