Thursday, April 6, 2023

Friday Post 463b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 575 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house today yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Two Ways To Remember Jesus'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Theory Or Truth (1) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Drops Of Red' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I get back home later!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Argh, despite praying specifically and asking God please NOT to send the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road to tip our bins after AFTER the Sun has risen sufficiently so that I can see the time on the wall clock, He spitefully does just that! >< Well, if he's gonna ignore me, I'm gonna ignore Him too: I successfully fell back asleep without any sccident.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: