Thursday, August 2, 2012

friday post 100

good afternoon! look, friday's finally reached one hundred posts too! XD anyways, firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 3753 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "doing god's will"; thirdly, the spam count for the week's forty-five but lastly, i'm still owed exactly ONE HOUR online after aunty lucia comes and helps me with my shower!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once before i fell asleep, three times during the night (once was around 1:30am this morning) and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him, waking once more to use the pot :P when PIG mum went somewhere to get her blood taken.
-the moment she returned, she poked me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back into my room, i swung around to the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
~breakfast was one slice of yucky bread with the merest dab of butter and surprisingly sweet lemon jam ever. i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'. aunty shuk lai jie jie came down and told me that she'd cooked herself one bowl of porridge for breakfast this morning.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off to physio @ UQ. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'face to face' all day, too.
-as usual, once PIG mum left the driveway, i closed both eyes and had mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me with some motivational magazine when she went back down to pay margit. seeing this man also seated in the waiting room reading the courier mail, i asked him, "sir, how's australia faring @ the olympics?" the man puts the paper down, grins @ me, and replies, "terrible." XD when i ask him why he's @ the NAB for, the woman beside him pipes up. 'oh, he's fine, he's just my driver. i had a brain bleed." from memory, brain bleeds are really called anuerisms (sp?), and they confirmed that for me.
-today, josh didn't come for me, the girl did! she's the one who bears a slight resemblance to mel thompson. i held her hand and walked well into the physio gym.
-physio today: seventeen sit-to-stands, mat work, eleven minutes kneeling balance. afterwards, ms. riggal (she's only about two years older than me, you know!) did twenty minutes more of standing practice with me, culminating with about forty-six stands.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before tootling me off to see naz for a kebab. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before she opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-hey, aunty lucia's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, otherwise expect a truly pissy plodding total toms, coz not only am i staying @ home all day toms, there's not even any SHINE fellowship toms night, coz we've moved fellowship time to the first and third sundays of each month! tessa's coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm toms, then dominique to help me shower toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: