Saturday, August 11, 2012

saturday post 103b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for saturday (and possibly, final, final plodding total) now stands @ sth significantly under 1908. righteo, continuing events for today?
-annette arrived exactly @ 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and era) and mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with elf's AFO.)
-argh, horrid PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now. hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: