Friday, August 10, 2012

thursday post 102c

good evening! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 10477. yay, i'm just a normal person today! XD oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'not in vain'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after aunty lucia left, i happily returned online, looking up available ekka showbags until PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-alas, thus followed ages of exercises for poor ela, stick exercises, a painful standing calf stretch, and to top it all off, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod 20:01 on the bloody treadmill! >< that's the SECOND time this month she's said she'd count for me but not done as promised!! ><
-anyways, dinner tonight; the yucky rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some ling fish (me: BAHAHAHA!!! XD) and one lil yummy chunk of chicken, which i of course saved for last. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i slowly and safely walked myself back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i'll need the loo once more @ 9pm, so i'll bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for toms, yeah?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: