Wednesday, August 1, 2012

thursday post 101

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3458 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'maximise this day' but thirdly, i'm still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online tonight after whoever comes to watch me shower leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work. sorry, i mean that i didn't use it again when dad left, coz PIG mum had already been inside with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
~breakfast was one slice of yucky bread with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam ever. i also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one warm yummy mug of horlicks 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-time to leave, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD then tootled me off to writers group. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's face to face all day, too.
-at the library, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left to go do her own things, like claim back sth on medicare.
-eight people attended today, and 'twas fantastic, as usual. :) even better, harry said i had improved heaps! :) homework for next meeting's 'coming of age'.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off for pincushion practice, which was uneventful, except that dr. lin said she really would shout me a ticket to another broncos match!! :D
-when that was all done, PIG mum tootled me home, refusing to take me out for lunch. :( but hopefully, i'll see naz toms for a kebab. :)
-one loo trip for me when i arrived home, then i walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-lunch was more yucky bread (*sigh*) with BBQ chicken and mayo. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who wouldn't gimme one slice of cheese; she said coz i'd get some for my arvo toastie. *sigh again*
-lunch was washed down with one mug of yummy rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was too busy gossiping to aunty shuk lai.
-after lunch, i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-and yay, now i've got like forty minutes to myself~ fanfiction, here i come! :D
-fingers crossed i can bbl @ 6pm, else:
-UQ physio late morning, before i go see naz for a kebab. fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy some bun from breadtop or @ least one sushi roll from sushi paradise for arvo tea.
-aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower toms arvo
-and it's the fortnightly SHINE fellowship meeting ... actually, no! remember that SHINE's moved to every second sunday! just an early bedtime for me toms night, then~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: