Wednesday, August 8, 2012

wednesday post 113c

good evening! em's new final plodding total (and possibly final, final plodding total, unless i can persuade PIG mum to lemme back online after house tonight now stands @ 5815 (score, i'm half a normal person today XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'he leadeth me'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum tootled me off to a torture session with vincent the bloody physio, which was surprisingly bearable.
-back home, aunty wendy came to mind me for three hours while PIG mum rocked out shopping.
-lunch was lotsa yummy wombok, some other vegetable, the leftovers from my lunch yesterday @ sunnybank oriental/dong fong plus one mug of yummy horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, aunty wendy took me to the loo once for several tinkles, then i sat back down @ the gobbling :P table and read until aunty wendy came and did the rubbing for ela for one hour.
-before she left, she took me to the loo once, then i plopped online.
-eep, it's already 8:30pm, no time left! super-quickly, then:
-carol came, watched me shower.
-just the usual plain toastie for arvo tea
-carol massaged ela for twenty-five minutes, took me once more to the loo then left.
-PIG mum booted me offline, gleefully forced me on all the usual stupid exercises for her
-dinner then i returned online.
-toms: haircuts @ 10:30am, then i've got pincushion practice in the arvo, then @ night annette's taking me to book club then garbo! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: