Thursday, August 2, 2012

thursday post 101d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ sth slighty under 7510 (please see thursday post 101c for the reason why) and lol, today i can claim that i'm 3/4 of a normal person! XD righteo, final, final events for today?
-at 9:30pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. the only unfortunate thing is that PIG mum says she won't lemme use the loo once more when she gleefully forces me off to bed @ 9:45pm! >< talk about denying me one good solid night's of sleep ... *sigh*
-toms: late morning physio session. fingers crossed PIG mum remembers to take me to plaza to see naz for a kebab afterwards, and that she'll lemme buy a bun from breadtop/a sushi roll from sushi paradise for arvo tea with aunty lucia, who's coming @ 4pm to shower me!
-only SHINE fellowship isn't happening toms night, so i'm expecting a 9:30pm bedtime. *sigh* anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: