Tuesday, August 7, 2012

wednesday post 113

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2667 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'what kind of example are you? (5) but thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!! righteo, let's continue with last night's events first!
-afternoon tea was half my yummy sausage bun, plus one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey, that was my mug for the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-annette massaged ela for thirty minutes, painting her all sorts of colours. she's back on thursday, taking me to book club, then we're going to garbo! :D
-can't remember did i get to return online afterwards; what i did remember was that horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on like 55+ mins of exercises, then poor elf had to endure an ouchy standing calf stretch and finally, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod THIRTY minutes on the bloody treadmill. ><
-one toilet trip for me before the usual dinner, which was spooned down with a bowlful of soup.
-returning online, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo @ 9:15pm, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-PIG mum kindly lemme stay online a lil later last night, meaning bedtime was 9:45pm, zzz~
-i was just gonna start blogging about today's events, when i noticed the time! carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else i had the bad physio today before aunty wendy came and minded me for three hours; toms we're getting haircuts then i'm having pincushion practice, before annette takes me out to book club and garbo toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: