Tuesday, August 21, 2012

wednesdaypost 114

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2339 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'how to defuse conflict' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night, once more this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8:20am. then i cuddled bear bear but didn't fall back asleep again, just using the pot :P twice more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-using the pot :P quickly once more before she came back, i used it once more for three tinkles after she did, before PIG mum got me kitted for today then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yummy helga's bread with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam ever, plus one mug of warm horlicks, which i held 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-i obediently downed an entire mug of water for mother before going and doing a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly aainst the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'unbreakable volume one' all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's place for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes before she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
--physio today: work for ela, bending to pick things from the floor. horrid vincent wouldn't let poor ela grab a lolly afterwards, but i did wander over to her cot, peep in, stroke her cheek gently and say hi. :)
-PIG mum tootled me home after that, and aunty wendy arrived soon after, just in time to hear PIG mum chuck some unholy cow @ me. ><
-aunty wendy served me one large plate of yummy pear and fairly sweet strawberries, before lunch was one yummy can of chunky chicken and vegetable, although i've decided that i prefer the beef more.
-after lunch, i rang dearest dad, who told me he was in the valley. sadly, he also confirmed that he couldn't find anyone to buy me a showbag this year. :(
--aunty wendy took me once to the loo once around 1pm for around five tinkles, also changing my pad for me (monthlies arrived this morning, see).
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i kept reading my newest book club novel.
-at 1:30, after smearing my face with aloe vera, aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela until about 2:30, while i continued reading.
-she took me once more to the loo when PIG mum came home.
-anyways, carol's arriving in just over twenty minutes to watch me shower, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-sleep-in toms! :D i've just got acupuncture late morning; and fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to sunnybank oriental/somewhere yummy for lunch afterwards!
-best yet, dominique's taking me out to garbo toms night!
-righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: