Friday, August 24, 2012

friday post 104b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 5199. hah, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-once PIG mum left our driveway, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo upon arrival, then left me with the australian geographic mag and two blocks of lindt chocolate (one for josh, the other for jess) and went back downstairs to pay margit.
-lol, i must've been too immersed into reading and didn't notice anthony saying hello! that is, until he waggled his fingers over the pages. XD
-when josh came for me, i handed him the chocolates and he Forced me to walk into the gym.
-physio today: twenty-six sit-to-stands in five minutes, work for ela, standing calf stretch, weight shifting and stomping for elf.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then i sat and browsed some manual about self-rehabilitation.
-the pizza arrived! did you know, jess was that awesome, when she was ordering, she looked over @ me and asked, 'emilah, you don't like capsicum, right?'! anyways, katrina passed me one slice, but i didn't get anytime to eat it, coz the photographer and some speechie lady arrived to take photos!
-katrina held ela and i walked well into her office. the photographer repositioned us around the table, then started clicking away. while he was snapping shots, i taught the speechie lady (jo?) the 'red lorry yellow lorry" tongue twister. XD
-after the photos, katrina held ela and i walked well back into the NAB clinic. this time, i was smarter and immediately wolfed down my slice of pizza and started on another before kat came back and said time for more photos.
-turns out the photographer's name's hans, and he's from germany! i poked my tongue out for one shot; hope that gets chosen for the ad. XD
-i got to have one more slice before PIG mum decided that was enough for me. i'm slightly pissed, coz jess said that i could have as many as i wanted! *sigh*
-but someone came with cake, and PIG mum let jess carve a slice for me before i left!
-i also used the loo once more before PIG mum tootled us home. shame she wouldn't take me to see naz for a kebab. :(
-anyways, i rang dearest dad for a brief chat before PIG mum started driving. he was funny, asking if there'd been any makeup artists around for the photoshoot. XD
-while PIG mum drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then she opened and closed her palm  100 times, holding each for a count of five.
~back home, i tootled online to await aunty lucia's arrival.
-she came shortly after 4pm and Forced me to walk outside for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then got creamed. aunty lucia spread aloe vera over my body then rekitted me, me having one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed not my chicken puff (guess i didn't buy one last night after all. XD) but half this chocolate one! (dad had taken the other half for himself this morning). thanks to PIG mum who poured me a mug of plain milk, i used that as the cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo. she's having steamed fish for dinner tonight.
-me, i'm off for my naruto fix now! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. joni's devotional topic's 'closer to the other side'.

No comments: