Friday, August 10, 2012

friday post 102b

heylo again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 7637. yay, i'm more than 3/4 a normal person today. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-before PIG mum tootled me off to plaza for some lunch, she took me once more to the loo.
-yup, i enjoyed one yummy spud. :) PIG mum didn't eat, although she drank from my lipton's iced 500mL tea. she also lemme go buy myself a crispy pork sushi roll for arvo tea.
-before home, PIG mum tootled me off to the warrigal square woolies, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk the store and buy some milk. but that guy, peter? when we were entering, he was just leaving; he recognised us and said hi!
-PIG mum tootled us home. i went to the bathroom once (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then plopped online.
-i also took myself slowly and safely to the loo once around 3:15pm, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-aunty lucia arrived @ like 4:35pm. originally, she'd rung PIG mum last night, saying she wouldn't arrive till after 5pm, but turns out she had a good run back from the airport (she was taking sam to attend some st. john's ambulance camp).
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle then i got creamed. aunty lucia spread aloe vera over my face, legs and back, and i had another tinkle. then she rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was drying my glasses after washing them for me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, then went back to clean the bathroom while PIG mum kindly blewdry my hair before feeding me that crispy pork sushi roll i'd bought earlier today. she also made me one mug of yummy mint green tea, which i took as the cup for today i could hold 'incorrectly', also sucking the teabag once. XD
-before aunty lucia left, she took me once more to the loo - argh, fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: