Friday, August 24, 2012

saturday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding sth significantly less than 1351 steps today (i haven't been out; how can i plod more than 1000 steps today? well, obviously pedro just loves me heaps XD) and secondly; TWFT topic's 'satan is defeated (3)'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night around 1:30am and again @ 6:25am. then i had a  mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-cuddling bear bear, i returned to sleep with him, waking to use the pot :P once more @ 7:45am when PIG mum left for work.
-then, @ 9am, aunty winnie came over when dad left for his course! i murmured a sleepy good morning to her. XD
-then i snored away with bear bear, waking to use the pot :P once more shortly before 10am. when tessa arrived and knocked on our front door, i called out, "aunty winnie, tessa's here!" and almost immediately i heard her footsteps flapping along the hallway, saying "i'm coming, i'm coming!'
-before she leaves, though, aunty winnie comes into my room to say bye, telling me that she'd read the bible and prepared some stuff for an upcoming OT conference.
-once she leaves, i get up, having already used the pot :P shortly before aunty winnie left. actually, aunty winnie says she'll make some dumplings for me! *starts drooling @ the very thought* XD
-tess gets me kitted for the day, and we walk together to the bathroom, where tess has already prepared everything for me.
-after brushing my teeth, i go once more to the loo for two tinkles, leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-i go to wash and dry era, then tess and i walk out together to the gobbling :P table.
-yay, thanks to tess who brought me this hot dog roll! i had dad's yummy ham and eggs with that, along with some cheese and drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i played with tessa's iphone while she massaged ela for almost fifty minutes. the really cool thing her iphone shows that my computer doesn't is how many people are following your story and how many ppl have added it onto their favourite's list!
-around midday, tess took me again to the loo for two tinkles and made me one mug of warm horlicks, my second to hold 'incorrectly'. oh, i also did a stinky unspeakable then.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i rang aunty nga. annie jie jie answered, and told me that yes, little mickey pig had been listening to her and was being well-behaved! when i professed my astonishment, she laughed. XD
-anyways, i chatted with aunty nga for like twenty minutes!
-before tess left, she took me once more to the loo for three tinkles. she's off to take jasmine bowling now. and i never knew this, but apparently rodel's on a disability pension for depression!
-after she left, i read the book club novel for about fifteen minutes until PIG mum arrived safely home. when she asked me had i been scared by myself, i replied, "i was fine. elf's little toe was kinda scared, though." XD
-lunch was about half a bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice with lotsa yummy wombok. i also drank one mug of yummy mint green tea 'incorrectly', giving the teabag a suck. :P
-then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.  reminder to self, though: must not say any of this out aloud, less PIG mum refuse to take me to sizzlers.
-anyways, annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm; let's see how late she'll arrive today. XD
-yay, twenty minutes of reading time for myself, now~ fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-aunty a's coming over for dinner tonight.
-toms: just church, nothing special.
-fingers crossed i can have lunch @ plaza and some visitors in the arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: