Sunday, August 19, 2012

sunday post 104b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4911 (lol, if pedro loves me, i may reach being half a normal person by tonight's end! XD) oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'friendship has a purpose'. righteo, continuing events for today?
-i took myself slowly and safely to the loo once after dad arrived home from baddy, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push ne over.
-then, i enjoyed some time online reading fanfiction, until PIG mum awoke from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-first, though, i confirmed with her that we can see perky for arvo tea @ the underwood coffee club toms! :D
-thus followed 40+mins of forced exercises for poor ela, culminating with a painful standing calf stretch.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who wouldn't walk behind me, but i rose above god's hatred and took myself safely there and back without letting the cruel and unfaithful god push me over.
-well, it's just past 8pm now; i'll use the loo once more around 9pm. fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: