Sunday, August 12, 2012

sunday post 103d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5315. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-afterwards, she demand i spend twenty minutes using the massage chair. comfy, but ouchy!
-one more loo trip before dinner: still having dad's sticky rice, with lotsa yummy wombok and some ling fish (me: BAHAHAHAHA! XD) dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-just after 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back.
-and now, i'm gonna find myself an ekka showbag i want! :D i've already shortlisted the twenty-odd pages worth of them to about three pages (twenty-four size font XD) for PIG mum to sift through.
-toms: torture session with vincent the bloody physio. i pray that i'll only haveta see him once this week, coz of the EKKA public holiday come wednesday!
-PIG mum's said we can have lunch @ maccas/somewhere with chips toms, then i've got my yearly appointment @ the PA eye clinic.
-i'm just hoping i'll be home in time for carol to come watch me shower and have arvo tea! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: