Sunday, August 12, 2012

monday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5679 ateps today (yay, i'm more than half a normal person! XD) and i've got dilated pupils right now, meaning i can't possibly read YWFY e-mail right now, so lemme just say that i'm still owed ONE HOUR online tonight after carol leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once around 1:30am last night and once more around 8:10am, when dearest dad left for work. then i cuddled bear bear and just spent some tummy time with him, waking to use the pot :P twice more before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P able.
-breakfast was one slice of yucky bread (i'm grumpy, coz PIG mum PROMISED i was allowed white bread every monday! ><) with sliced banana and a little maple syrup!i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly' and one full mug of water.
-before leaving for vincent the bloody physio, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leant against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. we listened to sam hui all day and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physios place, era helped ela stretch gor five minutes before ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: three attempts before staying seated, some stomping in the same spot for erf and elf, before ela did all her exercises well enough that vincent let her grab three lollies before i left! :D
-also before i left, PIG mum took me once to the loo and i wandered over into the accounting side and said hello to cute baby kayla. :)
-PIG mum drove me to the klumpp road KFC for lunch; i'd been wanting to try their sweet sesame crunch ever since i saw it on the television! of course, i had to share chips with PIG mum, who also stated that i wasn't allowed any more this week, but hey. i drank a delicious kookies and kream krusher, while PIG mum just had an orange juice.
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to the princess alexandra hospital for my yearly eye appointment. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes before she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-there wasn't any parking available when we arrived, so PIG mum walked me just inside, where i sat down and she went to repark the car elsewhere. while she was gone, i sang my shorter second-favourite song through eleven times, but unsurprisingly, didn't see anyone i knew coz come on, i've been outta the hospital for more than four years!
-when PIG mum returned, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the main hospital and into the eye clinic, although we had to catch several lifts coz we got lost. XD
-some eye nurse called beth gave me a preliminary eye test, before putting in the drops to dilate my pupils. she put in some local anaesthetic, which stings! ><
-back outside, PIG mum gave me ipoddy to listen to, coz with dilated pupils, i can't read anything! (even now, more than two hours later, i'm still wearing sunnies and hoping that i'm hitting the right letters on the keyboard! XD
-dr. vu called me in, looked @ my eyes through his special equipment, asked me what kinda eye drops did i use, etc. i asked him why, being left hemiplegic, did my left eyebrow move while my right stayed there, and he answered coz of the stroke i suffered.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back outside, then left me sitting on some bench while she went to fetch our 4WD back from wherever she'd parked it.
-when PIG mum tootled us home, era again helped ela stretch for ten minutes before she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-back home, i plopped online. dad returned home very briefly to get sth, while aunty shuk lai jie jie and PIG mum are yakking.
-lol, i honestly can't focus my eyes well enough to see the time on the screen! XD
-anyways, carol comes @ 4pm to watch me shower. fingers crossed i can return online afterwards, else:
-UQ physio toms around 11am. fingers crossed i can have lunch @ sushi train afterwards!
-annette's coming to watch me shower, then taking me to toastmasters toms night! righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: