Thursday, August 2, 2012

thursday post 101c

good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ sth slightly less than 7358. slightly less than, coz horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod on the bloody treadmill tonight, and pedro felt so sorry for me, he gave me extra steps! XD but @ least i can claim that i'm more than half a normal person today. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when dearest dad and shuk lai jie jie left for church, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 30+ mins of forced exercises for poor ela, stick exercises for both arms, a painful standing calf stretch, and to top it all off, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes.
-before i tucked into dinner, i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa watercress, maybe one chunk of carrot? and some chicken, i think. dinner was spooned down with one warm bowl of watercress soup, then i watched some olympics (hockey) for awhile until PIG mum finished plodding her own twenty minutes.
-then, i took myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, PIG mum says i can stay online tonight till 9:45pm! meaning i'll visit the loo once more around 9;15pm, so fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and what's happening toms~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: